Chapter wise Mock Tests for CA Final | CA Inter | CA IPCC | CA Foundation
Proper written practice is the main requirement for CA exams at all level as now CPT is being replaced by CA Foundation. Test Series guide the student about proper presentation, formatting and help in sufficient, effective and appropriate written practice before the main exams. They will guide the students about their strong and weak areas. All in all it would be a Pros and Cons type of list.
Test Series help in continue improvement of speed and topic clarity of the students at all levels. After getting evaluation of each test appeared, students get the opportunity to improve you for next test, i.e. to perform better than the last time. Test Series also record the time taken to complete the appeared test.
Timely Completion of whole curriculum and its revision before the exams is very crucial to crack any level. CA Series Chapter wise Tests helps the student to complete their preparation and to revise the same at least 10.15 days before starting any exam.
CA Test Series Team also provides doubt solving facility. You can share your problems or any question through Whatsapp, email, Text or through their website. Doubts can be solved on cal by our teachers.
Following no. of Chapter Wise and Full Syllabus Tests are taken for the various courses Per Subject:
|CA Final Old and New Course
||5 Chapter wise Tests + 1 Full Syllabus Test
|CA Inter Test Series
||5 Unit wise Tests + 1 Full Course Test
|CA IPCC Test Series
||6 Topic wise Tests + 1 Mock Exam
|CA Foundation Test Series
||2 Half syllabus + 1 x 100 marks Exam
Unit wise Test Series for ICAI – CA Exams facilitates the ease of Suggested Answers for each problem with stepwise marking and a detail analysis is also given. Main motive of all these things is to get revision of all course multiple times in effective manner.
Every student needs Teacher’s guidance and it is provided by our Test Series. Our professional teachers will guide the students about the concept clarity and presenting the answer. They will highlight the mistakes committed, will provide the right answers, they will give you feedback and comments on the students performance in the test and will suggest tips and tricks for the same.
Test provided by us are flexible also, i.e. students can attempt the test according to their suitability of time.
TYPES OF TESTS
- • Chapter wise Tests
- • Subject wise Tests
- • Unscheduled Tests
- • Detailed Tests
- • Topic wise Tests
- • Full Syllabus Tests
- • Half Course Tests
- • Fast Track Tests
In each tests, they are conducted according to their names mentioned.
In Chapter wise Tests, all the tests are conducted according to the chapters. It means tests will be attempted by the students according to the preference of the chapters, i.e. if any student is having any difficulty in any specific topic, then he/she may go for chapter wise Tests.
BENEFITS OF CHAPTER WISE TEST SERIES:
(1) Tests are conducted according to chapters.
(2) Bifurcation of chapters is given.
(3) Choice of tests to be attempted is with the students.
(4) Only chapter specific questions will be asked.
(5) Easy way to grab the concepts of the chapter accordingly.
(6) Any comment provided will be according to the questions.
WHY OPT FOR SERIES OF CA Series:
- • Exam papers are designed by professional teachers.
- • These professionals do their work subject wise, i.e. they prepare tests subject wise individually.
- • Ranks also provided as per All India ranking System to tell the students about their position.
- • With the Test series opted, Students also get many more facilities, like questions for self practice, notes etc.
- • For comparisons, answer sheets of toppers are also provided, so that students can evaluate their performance with the same and can improve accordingly.
- • Audio/video sessions with the professional teachers for doubt solving or any other problems regarding with the topic.
- • They are providing Chapter wise Test Series for CA Final & IPCC/ Inter.
- • Result of tests will be provided in minimum time.
- • Some of our asked questions are also asked in the main exams, i.e. level of questions is similar to that of main exams.
- • Re-evaluation of answer sheet is also provided, i.e. if any student is having any doubt about the checked sheets, then he/she can apply for re evaluation of the same.