Chartered accountant is an exam conducted by the institute of chartered accountants of India (ICAI) for students who want to become a professional CA in India. In order to clear these exam one has to qualify all three levels as per the ICAI course.
ICAI conducts CA exam twice a year, the timing of foundation exam is 3 hours, same goes for intermediate but in the final course there is an elective paper which you have to choose from five different subjects and choose 1 because it will be about 4 hours long.
Final course is the last step of becoming a professional CA, in which you have to cover up vast types of subjects to clear it, here is where things get real difficult and students need great guidance from professionals and strategy in order to clear this step.
As one of the oldest test series provider all over India since 2015, caseries.com is giving excellent services to all the CA aspirants to help them achieve there dreams of becoming a CA by profession.
The three levels have different eligibilities which depend on what level you want to pursue:
- Foundation course consisting of four papers.
- Intermediate (IPCC) level includes eight papers
- Final course is the last step towards becoming a CA containing eight papers.
Students that have cleared their 12th class before the ca exam are eligible for foundation.
Those who have cleared foundation or equivalent under graduation can join intermediate level directly but degree should be completed before the exam.
The aspirants who cleared intermediate level or any professional examination are eligible for CA Final Course.
Why CA Series
1. More than 13 CA, CS and lawyers helping students to prepare for their examination.
2. More than 5 years of experienced faculty, more than 28000 students have already taken advantage of.
3. With 24*7 doubt clearing faculty on WhatsApp or call however you like you can get your Doubts answered.
4. You can know what rank are you currently holding among other candidates for each test.
5. World class material available such as ICAI official downloads, summary notes, other material.
How it works:
- Register with CA series.
- Select your preferred course of selection.
- Pay for the selected course and download it.
- You can either use mobile app or website.
- Scan your answered sheets or click clear photos serial wise.
- Upload it on website portal
- Your answers will be uploaded in less than 3 days and you will be notified.
- All the mistakes will be mentioned in your test and clarification will already be provided.
- Any doubts you encounter will be answered by professional CAs.
- Further improvements and strategy will be prepared for you if you want.