Withdrawal and Refund Policy for Online test series.
All course withdrawals must be done through the CA Education Foundation in writing. Notifying the instructor does not constitute an official withdrawal.
Mail To: email@example.com or call@9070800090
Refunds will be issued in accordance with the CA Education Foundation’s Withdrawal and Refund Policy for Online Test series as listed below:
1. Students may submit a written cancellation request cancellation to the CA Education Foundation by email.
2. Applicants may cancel up to demand refund after registering for the series, in the event of any technical error or server failure.
3. There is no procedure of refund of test series fee ,But student if want can change his/her series for next attempt.
4. Fee will be refunded if any students unable to download test series due to mistake of web owner.(CA EDUCATION)
5. If under any circumstances some problem arises we can change website on new domain name and same the services will be provided to the users, in that case no refund will be given.
CA Class Cancellations
The CA education decides whether or not to run series for any appropriate reason as seems favorable to all students. At any stage of the test series CA education reserve right to cancel registration of any student if paid will refund the fee with reason to the student in email.