Applications are invited from eligible members of the Institute of chartered accountants of india and other professionals including academicians of reputed educational institutions, tax and legal practitioners etc., having a flair for academic activities including valuation of answer books and willing to undertake confidential assignments as a dedicated examiner, for empanelment as examiner.
The eligibility criteria for empanelment as examiner are as follows:
• Chartered Accountants with a minimum of four years standing in practice or in service are eligible to apply.
• University Lecturers/Professors with a minimum of five years teaching experience are eligible to apply.
• ICWA, ACS, M.Com, Post Graduate in Economics or Law, Lawyers, IT Professionals, MBA (Finance) and other professionals with at least five years experience, either in academic position or in practice or in employment are eligible to apply. Those with work experience having direct relevance to the aforesaid subjects(s) of examination(s) will be preferred.
• Persons above 65 years of age are not eligible for empanelment as examiner.
• Persons who are visually impaired or suffer from such other physically disability that might necessitate taking the assistance of any other person for evaluation of answer books is not eligible to apply.
• Persons who are undergoing CA course of the Institute are not eligible to seek empanelment as examiners.
• Those whose applications were rejected earlier from the panel are eligible to apply again after 1 year from the date of rejection.
According to your qualification and knowledge, you will be allotted papers of CA foundation, Inter and Final. You have to appear for one eligibility test in which questions of your selected field would be asked. You are required to score atleast 65% in each section. On the basis of the test, your selection will be determined.
Application for empanelment as examiner required to be send on firstname.lastname@example.org